The implementation of the European project E-Archive for the Institute „Folk Archive” of the Romanian Academy, Cluj Subsidiary is close to the finish.
The Institute „Folk Archive” of the Romanian Academy, Cluj Subsidiary has implemented between June 30, 2010 – December 30, 2010 the „E-Archive” project. This project was funded through the Sectoral Operational Programme for the Increase of Economic Competitiveness, Priority Axis 2 – CD & I, Operation 2.2.4: Strengthening the Administrative Capacity. The total project value was 288,876 RON out of which 243,534 RON amount is non-refundable.
After the implementation of the project the following results are expected:
– The improvement of the management of existing archive materials trough digitization of the entire patrimony and a more efficient management of the folklore material held by the Institute in safer conditions.
– The increase of the research results of the Institute through the digitization of the folklore archive material.
– The identification and analysis of non-reimbursable financing facilities that can be access for research and development work so that the Institute could be able to expand and develop its collection .
– The promoting of the Institute image, an increasing public awareness, the collaboration with possible public and private donors for funding various research and development programs which the Institute carries out or intends to undertake.
– New national and international collaborations as a result of promotional activities.
For more details please visit our website: www.folkarchivecluj.ro